Featured Post

[Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction

  I recently bought this book copy for a read and review. Name: [Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction Auth...

Monday, June 29, 2009

Outlook Tip: No Attachment Reminder

We all are aware of the pitfalls of accidently sending a mail without an attachment. I was searching for a way around the same. And to my surprise (of course a pleasant surprise) I found this amazing tool on the net.

I landed here:

http://www.officelabs.com/projects/forgottenattachmentdetector/Pages/default.aspx

This is a tool named Forgotten Attachment Detector (FAD) developed by Bhavesh Chauhan. To run it requires Microsoft’s Latest VB runtime to be installed on your PC. If it is not present it will show a prompt and redirect you to Microsoft’s website.

I tried and tested this tool and found it to my taste.

Thanks to the developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment