Featured Post

[Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction

  I recently bought this book copy for a read and review. Name: [Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction Auth...

Saturday, June 13, 2009

One day I decided to Quit!

How long can one weather the storms in life? How long can one stand ground? How long can one face nature’s wraths with a smile? How long can one always with a positive outlook? How long can one put a brave face?

Sounds like a lot of rhetoric. Yeah, it does! But, it makes a lot of sense. Every now and then you feel so low and so sad that you find yourself asking these questions. But, then this is how most things happen.

You keep on postponing things and then one day you take the big decision in a Blink (yeah I read this book) and bingo.

Somebody once infamously said “One day I decided to quit… quit my job, my relationship, my Spirituality… I wanted to quit my life”

I didn’t just decide to quit one fine day because I’m not there as yet! :p

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.....seems like u were feeling quite low while writing this piece, though its glad to know that you haven't still reached that phase of being a Quitter. I don't think I can add much to it, but as per my experience, we all face our share of highs and lows in life and that's what makes it worth living. There are times when we feel low and out, but then, if we are persistent, it finally pays off and we are back, riding the wave like a champion surfer.
    So, let's not loose our heart with the difficulties we face, but we should think of it as a chance to test our worthiness and face that problems head-on.
    In my ife, I have learnt lots of lessions, and have come to a conclusion (u might laugh it off, but its a personal view) that life is like a sine wave....u need to reach the trough to head off for another crest. So, whenever in a trough (a difficult situation in this case), let's keep our fingers crossed and always remember that there's always a crest ahead waiting eagerly for you........Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete