Featured Post

[Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction

  I recently bought this book copy for a read and review. Name: [Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction Auth...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lovely, Nostalgic,Old Indian Ads

I just happened to reach these ads and nostalgia gripped me tight before i could get a grip on myself. I recalled the lovely days when i as still very young-a school goer. Here are some ads that i loved to recollect.

1. Jalebee



2. Hamaraa Bajaj



3. Paan Parag



4. Asian Paints



5. Rasna



6. Lijjat Paapad



7. Bajaj Bulbs




8. Luna Ad




The ordering and numbering is not on the basis of preference and is random.

Also some worthy mentions would be the Nataraj pencil Ad, Liril soap Ads, Vico Vjridanti Ads, etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment