Featured Post

[Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction

  I recently bought this book copy for a read and review. Name: [Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction Auth...

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Moving on in Life

Yesterday life stood still for me! I thought, i evaluated! Yes, I was nervous, angry, hurt, indecisive for quite a while! Then i thought and thought hard and for long! I evaluated the pros and cons my shortcomings as a person and a lot of other things as well. This was when the indecisiveness started dissipating as if it were smoke and suddenly a gentle breeze started. I could suddenly see a light among the all encompassing darkness.

After all the thinking what happened is that i understood that my life has become too complicated and i started thinking in terms of simplifying my life. And as of where i stand today, i've decided to move on! Nothing is as grim as we think it to be! So all's well..moving on in life inspite and despite the consequences!

No comments:

Post a Comment