Featured Post

[Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction

  I recently bought this book copy for a read and review. Name: [Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction Auth...

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nokia N9 comes with a 4 inch touchscreen

I am eagerly awaiting this phone. I've been looking for a worthy replacement of my Nokia N82 and believe me when i say that i haven't find any phone matching my specifications, not even the Black Berry.

This is when i heard of Nokia N8 and Nokia N9. Both phone look great and the feel good factor is amazing. Looking forward for the launch of these phones.

Nokia N9 from Techno Buffalo on Vimeo.



Source: http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n9_smartphone_to_actually_pack_a_large_4inch_touchscreen-news-1780.php

2 comments:

  1. spoke with a good source recently, a very good one, and the n9 is a myth, its a conceptual product and is a long way off, nokia announced the n8 last night officially

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats an iPhone. I used to stay away from Apple products for a long time, but the iPOD Touch and then the iPhone changed my attitude. No touch screen as good as those by Apple. Mark my words.

    The iPhone4 (what I am using right now) is amazing. You may want to wait for the iPhone5 (with the new iOS) though.

    ReplyDelete