Featured Post

[Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction

  I recently bought this book copy for a read and review. Name: [Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction Auth...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Monologue on a cold, chilly winter morning!

One fateful morning, I was standing on a platform at Pipariya (a small town in MP, India) at 2:45 am. I was on my way back to Mumbai after attending a close friends wedding. As i stood there, I could clearly hear the clitter-clatter noise that my teeth were making. It was some 8 degree C out there. All i was wearing was a cotton shirt over a vest and a jeans. I was dead tired having danced like mad at friends wedding (but that's another story) and very very cold. The only support that i had was that of warm tea. It helped in keeping me warm and kept me awake as well.

So i welcomed the gentle breeze (though it made me cold) and tea as both helped me keep awake that night!

Here is what i decided to kill time. I realised long back (back when i was all of 9 years) that i'm most comfortable when i'm with myself.

I decided to spice up this time that i was spending with myself, engrossed in my thoughts. So i decided to talk to the camera of my Nokia N82 in video record mode. The motive was to talk loudly and keep this as a videolog.




So this video above was a result of this self-talk. I realised that i can actually talk absolute nonsense for hours at a stretch, if the audience lends a good ear.

1 comment: