Featured Post

[Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction

  I recently bought this book copy for a read and review. Name: [Book Review] Jasmine Builds on Shifting Sands: A Self-help Fiction Auth...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some interesting One Liners


Well this is just a copy paste thing. I found a couple of one liners simply too witty and irresistible. So here i am penning the same down.

I donot claim ownership of any of these one liners. I found them from different sources.

1. I've had amnesia as long as I can remember...

2. The world holds two classes of men -- intelligent men without religion, and religious men without intelligence.

3.
Treat each day as your last; one day you will be right.

4.
You fuck with me,You fuck with the best.

5. True friends stab you in the front.

6. Assumptions are the death of possibilities.

7.
Women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition.

8. Alcoholic: Someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do.

9. We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistake.

10.
Its better to be hated for who I am rather than be loved for who i am not -Kurt Cobain


Disclaimer:

I solemnly acknowledge that these one liners are not my proprietary and I also donot came so.

No comments:

Post a Comment